Pan-Fried Salmon with Lemon Rosemary Cream Sauce
- Salmon fillet (or any type of fillet)
- 1/4 cup cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. I used Lawry’s seasoning salt.
- Pan fry salmon, set aside.
- Lower the heat. Melt butter in pan, add garlic.
- Add in cream, rosemary and lemon zest. Let it bubble for a minute on low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour over salmon. Serve immediately.